The Eastern Creek Motor Sports precinct, located within Western Sydney Parklands is about to become home to a world class speedway delivered by the NSW Government.
The new speedway is expected to generate up 150 construction jobs, and provide an economic boost to Western Sydney. The development includes:
- New speedway designed for both cars and motorcycles
- A new grandstand that will accommodate up to 7000 spectators
- Public amenities & parking
- New food and beverage facilities
- Workshops, garages and trackside support services.
Our clients, Kane Civil & Abergeldie Complex Infrastructure utilised Mascot GRC Cable Pits to facilitate the ground electrical work for the precinct. Mascot GRC is extremely resilient yet lightweight, making them easy to work with on site. Mascot GRC Cable Pits are heavy duty and can be relied upon to handle the load requirements of key projects, such as the new Sydney International Speedway.
See Mascot GRC Cable Pits to learn more about the range of GRC Cable Pits, or call 1300 885 295 to enquire about how we can assist you with your next project.