Whether you’re an Engineer, a trades person or a wholesaler we understand that you’ve got thousands of products you need to be across… not to mention the design, installation and logistics involved in putting a project together.
To enable you to stay across product development, issues in specification as well as tips and insights created to help you and make your role easier we’ve developed a suite of training modules.
Originally developed to educate our Mascot 4YOU team to offer industry leading service and advice, we’re opening these up to you.
- How to choose the right access cover.
- Standards Explained: AS3996:2019 Grates & Access Covers.
- DriveDrain installation advice.
- How to prevent unauthorised access: Locking Systems.
- Detention or Retention?
- What is Glass Reinforced Concrete?
- Lifting and handling advice.
- Custom concrete capabilities – bringing your ideas to life.
- Cable Pit Materials – Plastic, GRC, Concrete and more.
- Load Ratings explained.
We can develop a session specifically for you and your team and we’ll run it in person, over Zoom or Teams, or one-on-one with Facetime, WhatsApp or any technology you use.
For more information and to discuss your personalised session, email us email@example.com