Welcome to Mascot Engineering’s website.
Mascot Engineering Co Pty Ltd ACN 000 215 734 of 37 Tarlington Place, Smithfield, NSW, Australia 2164 (“Mascot Engineering”) owns and operates this website.
Application of these terms and conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) are a contract between you (“you” and “your”) and Mascot Engineering (“we”, “our” and “us”). They apply to access to and use of our website.
By accessing or using this website, you accept our Terms and Conditions in their entirety, as amended by us from time to time. Access or use of our website is not otherwise permitted.
Amendment to our terms and conditions
We may amend our Terms and Conditions from time to time at our discretion by posting the revised Terms and Conditions on our website. Only the current Terms and Conditions will appear on this website and are applicable to your access and use at the time it occurs.
Use of this website and its content
The information on this website is provided as a guide for general information purposes only. It does not take into account your particular circumstances or the circumstances of a particular project. It is not intended to be comprehensive and may not cover all relevant matters or developments.
Whilst we put considerable effort into including accurate general information on our website, it may contain errors, omissions or out of date information. Content may also be unavailable from time to time.
For these reasons, the website and its content do not constitute, and cannot be relied on, as product, installation, technical or other advice.
Should you purchase a Mascot Engineering product, the terms of that purchase are determined by the terms of the separate sales contract between the seller of the product and yourself, not by any information contained on this website.
Mascot Engineering products should always be installed by appropriately licensed professionals who apply their own training and expertise in the context of the particular circumstances of each job or project.
You must not access or use this website:
- if you do not accept our Terms and Conditions in their entirety as amended by us from time to time;
- for any unlawful purpose or in a way which breaches a law of any jurisdiction; or
- to attempt to change, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or its content.
Our liability to you
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Mascot Engineering is not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, in any form whatsoever whether direct or indirect, suffered in connection with access to or use of this website or any of its content. This includes, but is not limited to:
- reliance by you on information contained on this website; errors, omissions or inaccuracies on this website;
- out of date information;
- access to or use of third party websites or their content; and/or
- the transmission of any computer virus, bugs, or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through sites by any third party.
Should you rely on information contained on this website, you do so at your own risk.
You indemnify Mascot Engineering and keep Mascot Engineering indemnified against any loss and damage, in any form whatsoever whether direct or indirect, liability, cost and expense incurred or suffered by Mascot Engineering arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or any claim that you have breached these Terms & Conditions.
Our website may contain links to third party websites over which we have no control. This is for the purposes of general information only and we do not endorse or make any other representation in relation to these websites. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, legality or reliability of any third party site.
This website and its content are the work and/or property of Mascot Engineering. We assert our copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and its content.
Where Mascot Engineering uses third party content on the website, it does so with permission, and the third party holds copyright in that content.
We allow you to browse this website, or to save or print content from this website, for the purpose of reviewing the material for personal or internal corporate general information purposes only.
However, no part of this website or its content may otherwise be reproduced in whole or part, by any process unless you have first obtained prior written consent from Mascot Engineering.
Subject to the conditions below, we permit you to insert on your website a link to our home page and/or specific pages of our website, provided you observe the following conditions of linking to our website:
- links must be presented in a way which fairly represents our role and our website. They must not damage our reputation or cause us loss;
- the context in which you insert the link must not give your users the impression that your website, or your company, is sponsored, affiliated with, or endorsed by us;
- the source of the content must be clear;
- you must never reproduce our logo or create material with identity likeness without our prior written approval; and
- should we ask you to remove the link or references to our website for any reason at our absolute discretion, you will do so immediately.
Trade mark protection
You may not reproduce or use our trade marks which include our logos, slogans, product names and business names, without our prior written consent.
Collection of your information
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, prohibited or unenforceable, the remaining provisions continue to apply.
These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between you and Mascot Engineering with respect to use and access to this website.
You are responsible for compliance with all relevant laws, including the laws of Australia or a State or Territory of Australia and, if you access this website from outside of Australia, any foreign laws.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at:
37 Tarlington Place,
Smithfield, NSW 2164
Phone: 1300 885 295
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the contrary intention appears:
- headings are for ease of reference only and do not affect the meaning of the Terms and Conditions;
- other grammatical forms of defined words or expressions have corresponding meanings; and
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa.